We do our best to provide you with the most up-to-date and accurate information. In the event that an error does occur, we reserve the right to correct or cancel an order at any time, and/or edit an order to reflect the correction, and/or correct the error on our web site. In the event that you are shipped an incorrect product, we will gladly accept the unit back and offer you a full refund.
Free shipping in Canada
Free Shipping is available in Canada for all items that are advertised as «Free shipping in Canada». Free shipping does not apply to the following regions; Northwest Territories, Yukon Territories, Nunavut, Labrador, and non-metropolitan areas. A surcharge may apply for remote areas in Canada. If you're not sure whether your area is eligible, please contact us
Studio Economik specializes in high-end Pro Audio/video equipment often custom-built or on special order. All sales are final. However, at Studio Economik's discretion, the following policies may or may not apply : NEW items have a 7 day return period. No refunds on used products. No refunds on ANY items that have been tampered or without original carton. Delivery (In the case of Free Shipping) and return costs will be paid by customer. Prior authorization is required and a 20% restocking fee may apply to all returns.
The following products are NOT returnable:
- Special Order Items: Items that are non-stocking and require special ordering
- Personal items: Items that require intimate contact with the body during use, including headphones, in-ear headphones and microphone windscreens
- Custom built cabling, mic input panels and stage boxes
- Hard Drives
- Studio furniture, racks and chairs
- Items shipped via freight
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Certain items are eligible for a refund, minus shipping fees, if you are not satisfied within 30 days after the date of purchase. These items are identified with the 30 Day Money Back Guarantee tag.
The purchasing process isn't different from any other purchase on our website and the terms and conditions are as follows;
- Shipping fees to and from Studio Economik are covered by the client in the eventuality that the item has to be returned. Otherwise, our standard shipping policy applies
- The item(s) to be returned need to be in perfect condition and must include all accessories, documentation and original packaging. We require that you do not mount rackmount items and that you do not peel the protective films
- Contact us to get an RMA (return merchandise authorization) within 30 days of the original purchase date and we will issue a refund once we have received the item(s) and confirmed that it is in an acceptable condition. An RMA number is required for all returns
- Studio Economik reserves the right to charge a restocking fee or refuse the return if there are missing items, accessories, documents, or packaging materials as well as if the item is damaged or is not in its original condition
For international sales, Studio Economik do not collect any import taxes and/or duties. However, your government might impose some taxes and/or duties on products shipped from Canada, regarding to the country of origin where the products are made in. Please verify (in advance) what these duties might entail with your local government.
REPAIR TERMS OF SERVICE
Any product that has been purchased from Studio Economik or Systemes Guinois within one year of today’s date. While some manufacturers offer extended warranties beyond 1 year, other costs may be incurred after this period in the form of shipping, assessment, service fees, and/or parts costs, and will be billed to the client. Your proof of purchase must accompany all products being returned for warranty repair.
Any device that was purchased from Studio Economik or Systemes Guinois more than one year from today’s date or any device that was not purchased at Studio Economik/Systemes Guinois. A $75 non-refundable administration fee is required for all non-warranty intakes. This amount covers the estimate and is required before the unit will receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) and be placed in the queue.
Detailed terms of service for Non-Warranty repairs:
- The labor rate is $75.00 per hour plus tax.
- An estimate will be provided only if the repair cost will be greater than $75.00 plus tax.
- Any service below $75.00 will be done automatically and the price difference, if any, will be adjusted accordingly on the final invoice.
- The final invoice will be billed at $75.00/hour, plus parts, tax, and any applicable shipping fees and may or may not include the $75.00 administration fee.
- Any service expected to exceed $75.00 will require consent from the client, in which case our service department, or the client’s sales representative, will contact the client via email to confirm with written communication.
- If an estimate is provided and subsequently refused, an estimate fee of $75.00 plus applicable taxes and any applicable shipping fees will be charged.
- Estimates require up to ten business days to complete.
- To maintain a clear record of communication all correspondence regarding the repair drop off, pickup and estimate will be done via email.
- We do not provide RUSH service. All repairs will be attended to in a queue in the order of intake.
- Many units are only able to be fixed at the manufacturer’s service center and Studio Economik may or may not need to send it in. The client is responsible for paying shipment to and from the manufacturer’s service center as well as any additional estimate or no fault found fees charged by the service center. A non-warranty in-house, Studio Economik no fault found fee is $75.00.
- If your unit requires shipment to a service center and you do not have the original packaging, you will be required to purchase a new box and packing material. Costs of appropriate shipping boxes start at $50.00, and vary depending on size, shape, and weight of your item. Some equipment can only be shipped in the original manufacturer’s packaging without substitute which will require the purchase of an original box from the manufacturer at MSRP plus shipping. Studio Economik is not liable for any damage related to shipping from external service centers.
- For all repairs that need to be shipped to an authorized service center or the product manufacturer, please allow a minimum of 6-8 weeks.
- Any independent parts order (any part being ordered independently by a client and not related to a repair by one of our technicians) must be paid in advance and are non-returnable / non-exchangeable / non-refundable. Any parts orders of less than $100 are subject to an additional $25 service fee.
- All repairs must be paid in full before pickup. We accept payment by e-transfer, debit/credit card, Paypal and cash.
- All repaired equipment must be paid for and collected within 30 days from the invoice date. After 30 days, storage fees will apply ($2.00/day plus tax). After 60 days, all equipment becomes subject to abandonment / forfeiture and becomes property of Studio Economik / Systemes Guinois.
By bringing your unit to Studio Economik / Systemes Guinois for repair, you agree to the terms and conditions listed above.
If you are interested in having your equipment repaired, please contact your sales representative or our repair department at firstname.lastname@example.org